Young Business Professional Woman
Young Business Professional Women (YBPW) often face different challenges than those who have more work and life experience. That is why, in 1985, BPW International established a training and self-development program for working women aged 35 and under.
If you are a woman, under the age of 35, and join us in an our organization you can expect the following benefits and opportunities.
Here are some of the things we do at YBPW:
- Share information
- Build friendships
- Offer to participate in workshops
- Swap books (or book titles) of interest
- Help each other improve in a safe environment
- Campaign to improve the lives of young women worldwide
- Participate in projects with other international organizations
- Training (mentorship, leadership, networking, communication and self development)
As a member of Moncton BPW, you are automatically a YBPW if you are 35 years old or younger. No additional membership fees are required.
What are you waiting for; Join Us Today or contact Ashley Robichaud, YBPW Membership Secretary, for more information!