Become A Member
Why Join Moncton BPW?
Membership in Moncton BPW offers a plethora of opportunities and benefits to working women. Our advocacy work gives women a chance to be involved in the key issues that affect women in Canada and around the world. Clubs provide a “training ground” for developing leadership skills in a safe and supportive environment, allowing members to build networks and create lasting friendships. Members participate in a range of activities that lead to personal and professional development and career advancement.
Women’s Issues — Advocacy and Awareness
- Access to current information on issues affecting women.
- Shaping, lobbying and influencing the world around us through resolutions, letters and briefs to government at all levels of the organization.
Supportive Networking and Lasting Friendships
- A chance to network with business and professional women at club meetings and events, provincial conferences, national conventions and international congresses.
- Sharing, mentoring and learning from a diverse membership.
- Moncton BPW members become not only useful business contacts but also good friends!
Professional, Leadership Development and Career Advancement
- Develop leadership skills by participating in club activities and serving in a range of capacities (local club executive, provincial, national and international boards, committees and ad hoc initiatives at all levels).
- Guest speakers at monthly meetings provide information and contacts relevant to business and professional women in today’s world.
Full Year Membership
Note: Membership Fee will be discounted for “new” members joining after January 1st each year.
Note: Membership Fees are due by May 1st of each year.
Download our Moncton BPW Membership Application Form
Download our Moncton BPW Bylaws