Become A Member
Why Join BPW of Greater Moncton?
Membership in BPW of Greater Moncton offers a plethora of opportunities and benefits to working women. Our advocacy work gives women a chance to be involved in the key issues that affect women in Canada and around the world. Clubs provide a “training ground” for developing leadership skills in a safe and supportive environment, allowing members to build networks and create lasting friendships.
Members participate in a range of activities that lead to personal and professional development and career advancement.
Women’s Issues — Advocacy and Awareness
- Access to current information on issues affecting women.
- Shaping, lobbying and influencing the world around us through resolutions, letters and briefs to government at all levels of the organization.
Supportive Networking & Lasting Friendships
- A chance to network with business and professional women at club meetings and events, provincial conferences, national conventions and international congresses.
- Sharing, mentoring and learning from a diverse membership.
- Moncton BPW members become not only useful business contacts but also good friends!
Professional, Leadership Development & Career Advancement
- Develop leadership skills by participating in club activities and serving in a range of capacities (local club executive, provincial, national and international boards, committees and ad hoc initiatives at all levels).
- Guest speakers at monthly meetings provide information and contacts relevant to business and professional women in today’s world.
Full Year Membership
Note: Annual Membership Fees are due on the anniversary of your registration date. Membership Fees are due by May 1st of each year.